Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Your Love, My home















I was a wayward

running away from home.

Building my own castle

in the sandy sinking ground.

When the storms passed and go

it scares me more and more

then I decided to go home

for in your arms I feel secure




Your love keeps me calling

when Im away from home.

Your love keeps me going

even in the storm.

I was mislead and astray

by the darkness of the midnight

but your love, your only love bring me home

and take me to light.




Now Im here to stay

forever I will be

where you go,I'll go

for my heart belongs to you

and when the storms passed and go

it scares me no more

for I am sheltered by your love

your my strenght and your my joy.

1 comment:

  1. A good reawakening. There's a saying that says, " your home, is where you belong." So no matter where you go, you get mislead, you go astray, you get lost, "love always awaits you home." Nice portrayal of sense, purpose and sound.

    ReplyDelete