Thursday, May 21, 2009

Something you should know about me



1. No pillow on my bed – I start sleeping without cushion since college. This is my natural way of correcting my posture problem before. Amazingly it works.

2. No shampoo in my bathroom- Shampoo makes skin dry and ugly, so I get rid of it. I enjoy my “semi kalbo” looks now. Aside from looking sexy (sana nga) I was able to save piso from highly commercialized shampoo.

3. Stripes fascinate me so much- From Shirts to boxers brief, I like to be with Zebra.
4. I am 80% Vegetarian- I am a herbivorous warm blooded mammal. I love Pinakbit and all vegetables being mention in Bahay kubo song.

5. I love singing- But the singing in so unfriendly to me. (trying hard to be a singer)

6. I always carry a hand bag- Inside are the following: Tiny notebook, pen, ATM card, ID’s, Petroleum jelly (for my lips), penlight, hand sanitizer, medicine, Vit.C, utility knife, Fidelity cologne,Tic tac candy( orange flavor) and charger.
7. My room- is a jungle of books, magazines, cd/dvd tapes.
8. I collect- cap, wrist band and mug.
9. I hate crowded and dark places- This place makes me uncomfortable

10. No cigarettes butts in my room- for smoking is out to my life.

11. I have a flip personality- I am so shy, reserve and silent when I am drunk

12. I don’t like companion- when buying something for myself. I even dislike the accommodating saleslady in the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment