Saturday, July 18, 2009

Personal Mission Statement


I aim to live a simple and yet worthy life in the sight of the LORD.


For I know that everything has an end, and it only passed once, I aim to be more loving to my family, friends, works, mother nature, country and above all to GOD.


I aim a productive life and do all things that I can do today, without delayed waiting for tomorrow to come.


In all good opportunities, I aim to do the best that I can and consider it my last, so that I will give my everything to promote not only for myself, but as well as the welfare of every person that I may encountered with, from now on until the end of my life.

2 comments:

  1. "Without delay ....may encounter ..."

    Good pledge for yourself. Great Personal Mission Statement.

    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete