Thursday, July 23, 2009

Note to God

I love to write. It is my emotional released.
I need to pray. It is my spiritual weapon and shield
.

I worked from 6:00 A.M. To 6:00 P.M. Daily. In a manufacturing industries like ours, TIME and QUALITY are precious and it means money, either wasted or earned. But I know more than anything, being connected to GOD is essential no matter how demanding my environment is. I believe prayers can change everything and can be done in many unique ways. So I have this idea of picking a piece of paper and wrote my prayer concerned addressed to GOD every time my spirit urges me. After writing a short note to GOD, I just simply fold and raised it, close my eyes for a moment and offer a silent, quick and heartfelt prayer. After that, the note will be placed inside my planner. My collection of my short note to GOD grow in number every week and every time I have a change, I scan and read it again. I feel so blessed how God responded my short note to HIM.

Concise but effective .
Simple but sincere.
Ragged but powerful.
(A Thanksgiving prayer after knowing that my friend LYN has given opportunity to work aboard.)

( a prayer right after I lost my 500 pesos because of negligence)



( a prayer asking forgiveness ...)





( a thanksgiving prayer after GOD answer my prayer for a very long time. I actually forget it, but GOD knows what I need, HE took my heart by surprised)




(A prayer for protection for everybody after H1N1 scares. Thanks God no one of my friends, co-workers and love one got infected.)




(a prayer for divine healing for my Mama and Marjorie ( my neighbors daughter) .God is good He healed both.
a few out of the manny notes that I wrote to GOD and kept it as a souvenier of HIS loving kindness. PRAISE HIM!

1 comment:

  1. Yes the good Lord does answer prayers and He heals our sickness too!

    Do you know why God ordained a day of Rest? Besides as part of His commandments, He wants MAN to recharge at the end of the week so he can have a refreshing and invigorating energy stored for another week's work.

    When I worked there, I imposed my Right of Worship to my boss. So the 7 days work (that is slavery) was reduced to 6. What more time can you give to yourself?

    There's no wonder many of us there are overworked, underpaid and malnourished - figuratively speaking.

    You are doing well with your regular and constant contact with your Lord.

    ReplyDelete