Sunday, June 7, 2009

My college classmate

These are the people I cannot forget. This is the group that created and purposed the Computerized Library System in our school. The task challeged us not only our intellect but our physical and financial capabilities as well. After 10 months of sleepless nights of group study and research we come up with system that will computerized our library. This picture is taken after our oral defend. Our thesis has passed from the perfectionist jury and our proposal has been approved. One of the finalist asked us what to do after passing our proposal, I told him " O God Sir, matutulog muna ako" everybody agreed with me, and the room were filled with laughter.

1 comment:

  1. I would too! Such taxing task, you did need a well-earned rest,

    ReplyDelete